Firstly, what is cheap for a website or website design? Cheap to some could be $10 or $50 or $100. For others it might be $1000?
If you are looking for a cheap website design for your gym or personal training business, a lot will of course depend on where you are in your business life.
For a new venture or start-up business, every dollar is precious and for your first website, the cheap website proposition will probably sound great.
An established fitness business on the other hand, may be on their second or third website, and although they might not have big a budget for their online presence, they do realise that certain website design and functionality attributes may now be necessary for continued growth and for the support of their clients or members they service.
What would you consider to be cheap website design? Consider what you would like to be included in your cheap website design package – if it’s a package. You might want to ask yourself these questions: –
- Can I have unlimited pages on my cheap website or am I restricted?
- Is my cheap website design customised for my gym or personal training business – colours, backgrounds, images?
- Will I have a content management system or CMS, so I can access and edit my cheap website whenever I want and wherever I am?
- Does my cheap website include social media integration to extend my interaction with my potential new clients or customers?
- Is there a photo gallery in my cheap website so I can showcase before and after photos of my clients or add photos of my newest bootcamp class?
- Can I add videos to my cheap website to promote my range of fitness activities including classes and testimonial interviews?
- Does my cheap website include a ‘Contact Form’ to collect and respond to general enquiries and allow my to start a newsletter with the latest news, testimonials, special offers, class timetables and more?
- Can my cheap website have email addresses for all my staff?
- Is there an interactive map on my cheap website to pinpoint my location and provide directions to those who may want to visit my business or come along to my next outdoor fitness classes?
- I may want to sell my protein powders, shakes, bars or even t-shirts, caps and badges or more to my clients, so can I add a shop to my cheap website?
- Will I need any programming experience to maintain my cheap website?
- Is support available for troubleshooting my cheap website?
With anything, if you know exactly what you’re getting, but don’t know the actual price, it’s easier to attach a value to that item – that is only your perceived value though.
Think about this, just like you sell a gym membership or a 8 or 12 week course of PT sessions, a prospect is likely to make a purchasing decision when the perceived value (what they think it will cost) is less than the actual cost. The ‘needs analysis’ with your prospect usually takes care of covering most potential objections and more importantly, gives you the opportunity to build value in your service by outlining the extend of what you or your business will offer and deliver.
How does $390 dollars sound for all of the above? Cheaper than you thought?
A cheap website design can work and can still deliver a great solution and online presence for your gym or personal training business. What’s really cool though, is the ability to simply add new content anytime and grow and develop your website as you grow and develop your business and become more successful.
Remember, a measure of success, now more than ever, can be seen through your efforts in communication not only with your current clients and members, but your communication with those who you don’t yet know. That’s called the ‘infinite network’ (more on that later).
Staying excited about your business and its online presence is not hard for us fitness business folk because a positive attitude and outlook is in our nature.
For more on cheap website design starting from $390 hit our contact us page or call for a chat on 1300 496 546.